Tuesday 19 March 2019

2019 is here!

Hello! My name is Cassidy and I come from Gisborne Intermediate, Gisborne, New Zealand. My interests are drawing, eating, SLEEPING, gaming (not 24/7 though) and watching youtube! Yes, I have a life by the way.

-I'm currently a year 7.  
-Last year, 2018, I was a fellow student of Te Hapara School. (it's not really the best primary school anymore, but during my time there I got to know a bunch of cool students and teachers!)
-Here at Gis Int, we have base groups. (collaborative classrooms.) This year I am in LH8, otherwise known as 'learning hub 8' or 'the clever-kids class'. 

During our holidays, I was extremely worried about my new school. I knew that this was the opportunity to take on a whole load of new challenges, but I didn't think I was ready yet. Other than having an existential crisis over school, I enjoyed my holiday.

Hopefully, this year will be a lot better than last year's cybersmart.

-Cass

4 comments:

  1. This is a really great piece of writing cassidy you really told us about you and i know more about you now. There is not much I could fault but for some people all the tentacle writing things are a bit confusing but other than that it was amazing. Well done.
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed the best part of being a y6 leaver at Te Hapara School, like having your name on the school honors board as Girl Scholar of 2018! That I am so very proud of because you earned that on your own merit. Like you, I was nervous about you starting a new school. Intermediate at that! But now look at school, happy, your confidence has grown, new relationships have florished and you shared with us a pretty great first term report. Keep up the good work, and always strive to be better than yesterdays you! I believe in you x

    Love mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Whaitiri11 April 2019 at 16:37

    Opps typos! It should read "but now look at you, happy etc..." I can imagine you rolling your eyes reading this haha.

    Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora my name is Te Wano.
    I'm from Otaki College. I like your story and i really got to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.