Tuesday 13 August 2019

My Maths Quiz (Still In Progress!)

Today we learnt about linking slides and making maths quizes. My math quiz is about John Wick (yes, you heard that right) and best pal Kirby (yes, the pink puffball that everybody loves). Linking slides works by using Ctrl + K on a shape and clicking on the slide you want to link. This is helpful if you're getting the answer correct or not. The reason we are doing this is because it is math week. :D

My quiz is about Place Value. We are finishing these next week.


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cassidy,
    you have made great progress on this quiz today. I like the explanation you put into this post. I am looking forward to seeing the final product and having a go at the maths.
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassidy,
    My name is Macy from Otaki college.
    I really like your post because now I've learnt to link slides

    Go visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you cassidy, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.