Tuesday 3 September 2019

RWC Team France's Mascot

This week, our hub has been learning about the countries who've participated in RWC over the years and have been seperated into groups of those countries. Us, being France.
Today I was learning how to use tools in google drawings to trace and form a picture.
I enjoyed making the mascot, figuring out what to use and etc.
I found it challenging to trace the rooster without the lines messing up, other than that it turned out ok.
My digital learning object shows that we were focused on getting our project finished.
Next time I would change minor things of the mascot to make it somewhat more 'French'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.